[ppml] PI Policy 2005-01/2006-04: Eligibility

Scott Leibrand sleibrand at internap.com
Thu Apr 6 17:09:24 EDT 2006

I prefer 2005-01's language here (which was my primary reason for
preferring 2005-01 overall).  IMO IPv6 PI space should be available to
anyone who qualifies for IPv4 PI space (under the current IPv4 policy),
not just to those who've used 80% of a /19.

I also don't see a necessity to restrict eligibility to section 4.3.  If
current or future policies define other classes of non-LIR orgs that are
eligible for IPv4 PI space, they should also be eligible for IPv6 PI.

-Scott