[ppml] Policy Proposal 2006-4: IPv6 Direct PI Assignments for End Sites - revised text

billd at cait.wustl.edu billd at cait.wustl.edu
Tue Apr 4 10:20:35 EDT 2006

So an organization that receives a PI assignment from ARIN is NOT and
end-site....
As such, the policy proposal 2006-4 as written there is NO chance for an
organization to qualify....as #2 and #4 are mutually exclusive....?

1. not be an LIR;
2. be an end site;
3. be currently multihomed using IPv4;
4. have a direct assignment from ARIN of at least a IPv4 /19 and can show
the current utilization of 80% of an IPv4 /19 equivalent.

Bill Darte