[ppml] Policy Proposal 2006-4: IPv6 Direct PI Assignments for End Sites - revised text

billd at cait.wustl.edu billd at cait.wustl.edu
Tue Apr 4 08:23:56 EDT 2006

I'm not aware of a 'sanctioned' definition of end-site.

I would suggest that it implies that the organization's network is not used
to provide for-fee transit to other networks not under their own management.
In addition, depending upon architecture and communication strategy, an
organization might choose to deem a particular element of it's distributed
network a separate end-site, or consider the entire distributed
infrastructure a single end-site.

Bill Darte