[ppml] early adopter advantage

Aaron Hughes aaronh at bind.com
Sat Oct 29 13:55:43 EDT 2005

It would however make it easier for providers to start working with their smaller multi-homed customers on adoption.  I do not believe the non-service provider, non-government networks will start dual-stack or migration without push from the community, the providers or some compelling v6 only application.  I do however, believe this is a step in the right direction.

Cheers.
Aaron