[ppml] Proposed Policy: IPv6 Direct assignments to end sites

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Aug 29 16:09:49 EDT 2005

1.	This policy is in line with my original intent of 2005-1.
2.	I support this policy, generally.
3.	I believe that instead of specifically exempting 6.10, we should state
	that the only direct assignments limited by this policy are those made
	under this policy in section 6.8.

	(There may be, for example, an anycast microassignment policy or such in
	the future which should also be exmpted)

4.	If the advisory council and Mr. Loch are amenable, I am not opposed to
	merging 2005-1 and this policy proposal into a single proposal to simplify
	things for everyone.

Owen