[ppml] Proposed Policy: IPv4 Micro-allocations for anycast services

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Aug 12 14:48:02 EDT 2005

Perhaps requiring the requestor to prove that they qualify for an
independent allocation
under ARIN policies rather than requiring them to actually possess one
would be
a reasonable alternative.  If you are actually multihomed with an ISP
assigned
block and have a legitimate need for multicast, I can't imagine that you
don't
meet the criteria for an ARIN issued /22 whether you need it or not.

Thoughts?

Owen

--On August 12, 2005 9:23:36 AM -0700 David Ulevitch <davidu at everydns.net>