[ppml] Policy Proposal 2004-3 point of order

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Apr 19 17:39:36 EDT 2005

The fact that most folks would interpret it as "no" while, in fact, the
policy has always been "yes" under certain circumstances, is exactly why
the authors felt that the clarification was needed.

It is a clarification, not a change in policy, and, you have just proven
why said clarification was needed.

Owen

--On Tuesday, April 19, 2005 8:54 AM -0500 "Houle, Joseph D (Joe), CMO"