[ppml] 2005-1 and/or Multi6

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Apr 14 03:22:12 EDT 2005

> and, in the absence of serious incentive, should we not look to
> history.  how much v4 swamp space has been returned?  and i know
> just the aussies who could answer this with a pretty picture. :-)

Virtually nothing allows ARIN to have any leg to stand on for reclaiming
the majority of SwampV4 space.

V6, once the policy is changed to no longer allow annual renewal of 2005-1
issued space, there are no more renewals, and, the space is reclaimed
through
attrition in 1-2 years.

Owen

--
If this message was not signed with gpg key 0FE2AA3D, it's probably
a forgery.