[ppml] ARIN Number Resource Policy Manual

Michael.Dillon at radianz.com Michael.Dillon at radianz.com
Mon Oct 18 05:47:28 EDT 2004

Good stuff. Thank you!

> The ARIN staff prepared the document.
> The ARIN Advisory Council reviewed the document to ensure that all
> existing policies were present in the new document, that they were
> correctly stated, and that no inadvertent changes had been introduced in
> the collation process.

Even though I believe you about this, I would not be
surprised to find that many of us, myself included,
have misunderstandings of the current policy due to
the scattered way in which it has been recorded in the
past.

Therefore, I plan to read through every word of this
new document to see if my understanding is aligned
with the written form. I would urge everyone else to
do the same.

--Michael Dillon