[ppml] composition of and representation on the BoT

Andrew Dul andrew.dul at quark.net
Fri Nov 19 22:21:46 EST 2004

At 10:12 AM 11/19/2004 -0500, Lee Howard wrote:
> [...]

I'd of course like to see more people to participate in the process.
However ARIN currently has over 2100 members and unfortunately from my
reading of the election results only about 100 organizations even bothered
to vote in the election.   It is more than just candidates, IMO.

I'd certainly like to every organization to vote.

http://www.arin.net/announcements/20041105.html

Andrew