[ppml] ARIN 2002-3 statistics

william(at)elan.net william at elan.net
Tue Nov 16 19:53:14 EST 2004

Also please have that compared to number of new ARIN members (plus end-user
assignments to organizations that did not previously had any space with
ARIN directly) for the same period.

In the future it might also be interesting to have data how long on
average it took from when company got its own ASN to when they asked
for micro-assignment.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks