[ppml] Proposed policy - Purpose and scope of ARIN Whois dire ctory

Michael.Dillon at radianz.com Michael.Dillon at radianz.com
Thu Feb 19 12:06:25 EST 2004

>I presume that policy item #7 which references policy "item #7" really
>refers to item #6.

Yes, you are right.

>May we please verify this and make a correction?

Since this is still the 19th, can ARIN please make this correction to
the policy proposal posted on the website?

Corrected text...

6. Additionally, the whois directory will contain, directly or indirectly,
   a record of all address blocks sub-allocated or assigned by the
   entities mentioned in item 3.

7. The records mentioned in item 6 will not identify the organization or
   individual receiving the address block or their exact location. These
   records will only indicate an organizational type, the nearest
   municipality providing postal service to the end user, state/province
   and country.

--Michael Dillon