[ppml] Allocation and reallocation

Charles Scott cscott at gaslightmedia.com
Mon Oct 27 13:09:47 EST 2003

Leo:
  If you have been held to 80% utilization (80% of the addresses actually
have hosts) for end-user blocks, then it would seem that there's a problem
at ARIN. As such, if you feel this is still happening, we should get a
clarification from ARIN personel regarding this. In fact, I belive I have
such in my old E-Mail that I can possibly find.
  BTW, there is no separate policy for "Web host customers", only a
requirement to report whether the hosting is IP or hostname based for
"informational purposes".

Chuck Scott