[ppml] allocate/assignxy

Michael Whisenant michael at whisenant.net
Thu Oct 23 19:48:11 EDT 2003

I think that the discussion on Wednesday (day 1) was in regard to policy
proposal dealing with Micro allocations/assignments where ISP or
organization could obtain a smaller allocation than the current /20
allocation/assignment. By finally including both allocations and
assignments it removed the objections that several including myself had
previously raised. Since I was one that had made some comments on the
policy that could have lead one to gain this position, I felt I would
reply. However, I make no assertions that this is the comment or concern
that you were trying to address. Just since I had made comments on
allocations/assignments regarding that specific policy I would respond so
that if  no other party should it may clear you view.