[ppml] Policy Proposal 2003-15: IPv4 Allocation Policy for the Africa Portion of the ARIN Region

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Oct 1 13:40:07 EDT 2003

Fair enough.  I had not realized that they were not synonymous.  My
apologies.  I will endeavor to use the term sub-saharan Africa
hence forth.  Please understand that all of my previous posts
regarding "southern Africa" refer to the whole of that portion
of Africa served by ARIN.

Owen

--On Wednesday, October 1, 2003 11:00 AM +0200 William Stucke