[ppml] Policy Proposal 2003-3: Residential Customer Privacy

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Fri Jul 25 17:18:14 EDT 2003

> If there's a *need* for consumption of finite resources, there's
> a *need* for accountability.

which is why the RIRs request justification, review engineering
plans, etc.  despite the current war paranoia and fatherland
security, which has us back to putting people in concentration
camps again, this does not imply relinquishing one's rights to
privacy.

> I question the premise that "small home-based businesses" desire
> to conceal their resource utilization is valid.

we're not discussing their concealing their resource utilization.
we're discussing concealing their private contact information from
those who really have no need to know it.

randy