[ppml] What do we do with 2002-6?

william at elan.net william at elan.net
Fri Feb 28 11:01:02 EST 2003

Perhaps it would then be usefull if you point to policies of other RIRs
that are similar to 2002-6 so we could make a comparison.

Also if what you're saying is true about RIR-shopping (I personally always
believed that company is required to obtain space from multiple RIRs if it
has networks that goes into multiple geographical regions) and there is a
desire to bring conformity of policies to RIRs this would seem to help in
the argument for micro-assignments... I actually do not much see it this
way, I think RIRs should be free to do as they are in their regions and
only rough agreement that is represented by RFCs and BCPs (such as RFC2050)
should be maintained.