[ppml] Question RE: Draft 2 of proposal for ip assignment w ith sponsorship

william at elan.net william at elan.net
Thu Feb 27 12:35:00 EST 2003

Is this position taken by UUNET or just your personal opinion?

And you're not necessarily right, I can list you many reasons why somebody
would want an ASN and not want their own NET. The other way is more clear,
generally ASN should be a prerequisite for netblock but exceptions can
happen there too.