[ppml] Proposal to change how the PPML LISTServ works

Sweeting, John John.Sweeting at teleglobe.com
Wed Feb 19 08:46:57 EST 2003

In all fairness to RichardJ and the ARIN staff I have never seen this
request on any of the ARIN mailing lists. It is good that it has now been
officially requested on the PPML as there will be an archive of the request.
I would suggest that everyone that has a request of ARIN that affects the
public at large to officially voice it on the PPML in order that it be
documented in the archives. This will keep us out of the "he said", "she
said", "I requested but received no response" mode. Thanks. BTW this is not
directed at John but to everyone that participates on this list.