[ppml] Abstract of proposed Internet Draft for Best Current Practice (please comment)

Brian Bergin arin_ppml at comcept.net
Tue Feb 18 13:05:15 EST 2003

Sorry for this gripe; however, there are members of this list that find it
necessary to take conversations off-list without first requesting a private
conversation.  I believe that to be inappropriate.  I didn't join this list
to have private discussions.  Those same members are unhappy, actually they
were quite belligerent, when their comments are posted back to the list
claiming copyright and DMCA violations, even though they never requested
their comments remain private.  This thread states "please comment" not
"please comment in private".  Unsolicited private comments are not only
counterproductive, they are rude.

This is notice that all communications sent to me based on this list will
be automatically forwarded to the list.  If you don't want your comments to
me sent to the list don't send them to me.

Brian Bergin
arin_ppml at comcept.net