[ppml] Abstract of proposed Internet Draft for Best CurrentPractice (please comment)

John M. Brown john at chagres.net
Tue Feb 18 12:35:33 EST 2003

no they don't  The ability to accept routes from a customer
is strictly a matter between the service provider and
its customer.

We do not need to overload protocols with this type of
data.

I can see a nice little DDOS vector here.  Happy Hacker
tricks BGP into revoking EBAY's prefix, EBAY looses
millions, sues RIR.