[ppml] ppml 2002-7

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sat Feb 15 12:30:09 EST 2003

Although I think this facilitates abuse by the ISPs, I think it's a better
compromise than what is currently proposed.  There should, however, be
some form of process included for redress of abuse by ISP so that people
trying to get sponsored have some recourse if their ISP won't sponsor
them other than finding another ISP.

Owen