[ppml] Linking Threads....

Taylor, Stacy Stacy_Taylor at icgcomm.com
Tue Feb 11 14:19:15 EST 2003

It actually relates to previous discussions re: 2002-5 and 2002-6, (Amnesty
and Aggregation Requests).  If these policies are ratified and organizations
start returning blocks, there would be more swamp from which to allocate.
There probably will be issues regarding "cleanliness" of the blocks.
Should the Registry require some sort of verification that the blocks have
been completely renumbered?
Should the Registry refrain from reissuing the blocks for a longer time than
one year?

Is the growth of the swamp a valid reason to not ratify one or both of these
policies?

Stacy