[ppml] Spamming off of this list

Hall, Brian bhall at incognito.com
Wed Aug 27 15:02:48 EDT 2003

I must say that if you post to a publicly accessible mailing list on such
topics as archiving, auditing, utilization, reporting and/or administrative
tasks associated with ARIN, there exists a potential that you may receive a
direct email message from a person or person(s) that informs you of a
solution that might make life better for you/your company.  Certainly you
will be hard pressed to make the case that it is spam.

That said -- and so that we can return this last back to its purpose and
move off the topic of spamming -- I wish to say that if anyone who may have
received a message from me and they did not want to then you have my fullest
apologies.

No one on this list (now or in the future) will receive a message from me
unless they explicitly request one.

Yours sincerely

Brian Hall