[ppml] Spamming off of this list

Mury mury at goldengate.net
Wed Aug 27 14:21:36 EDT 2003

Where is this post?!  Am I losing it.  As far as I know I've only made one
comment since May 6th and that was regarding [ppml] Policy Proposal
2003-11:

I figured since I received the alleged SPAM and as far as I remember I
didn't post anything on that topic everyone was receiving the spam.

So if it's a case that my memory sucks that bad, or this guy accidentally
included me, then all is forgiven.

Mury