[ppml] Proposed Changes to ARIN Policy Proposal Process

Mury mury at goldengate.net
Thu Apr 10 00:30:08 EDT 2003

I see your concerns.  However, can't the smaller ISPs, myself included,
have the final say by voting in a different AC if things get ugly?

With that in mind, I don't see any problem with the proposed changes to
the proposal process.  If the AC doesn't like the a proposal in the first
place, it isn't going to be adopted anyway.

Mury