[ppml] Where did you get this figure of $10 to $15 per month ?

Jim Fleming JimFleming at ameritech.net
Fri Oct 4 09:25:58 EDT 2002

From: "A. M. Salim" <msalim at localweb.com>

"Where did you get this figure of $10 to $15 per month ?"
======
http://www.earthlink.net/home/broadband/staticip/upgrade/
Special savings: Current EarthLink DSL customers can add a static IP address to their service for just $15 more per month*!

Add a Static IP Address

You already subscribe to EarthLink DSL. Now what you'd really like is a Static IP address.
A unique Static IP address identifies your computer and its DSL signature like a fingerprint, and provides you with a stable and
personally identifiable means of logging on to a virtual network. This kind of access is not for all DSL users.

See if it's for you!

Telecommuters, Home Office Workers: A Static IP lets you zip past the corporate firewall, and log in to your office's VPN (virtual
private network) or corporate network. Work from home more effectively and more often!
New to EarthLink? Check out the EarthLink High Speed Home Office suite.

Gamers: With a Static IP, you can ramp up the action, and easily sign on for more kinds of multiplayer games. Or host one yourself.
Let the good times roll!
New to EarthLink? Check out the EarthLink High Speed Gaming package.

Special savings: Current EarthLink DSL customers can add a static IP address to their service for just $15 more per month*!

Call 1-800-EARTHLINK to order your Static IP today!

Click here to see if you are eligible for Static IP service with your DSL account.

*This product is available for residential use only.