[ppml] ARIN Policy Proposal 2002-9

Whipple, Scott (CCI-Atlanta) Scott.Whipple at cox.com
Tue Oct 1 14:29:53 EDT 2002

I think all of ARIN's financial statements that are public information can be found on the website. Here is the link for the 2001 annual report that show ARIN financial report.  This info is available if you are a member or not.  You can find how much ARIN has spent on salaries but you can't find out individual salaries.