[ppml] Question?

McBurnett, Jim jmcburnett at msmgmt.com
Sat Nov 30 16:55:54 EST 2002

You know that is a novel IDEA. BUT what if I just visit your site and don't want any more contact.
Your emailing visitors without a request true list is just what this discussion is all about..
I guess if you had a store front business and I walked in, you would pick my pocket get my address and send a salesmen to my door just because I visited your office and yu want to "reach" me?

This is too much.
Dr. Race. Opinions?

Jim