[ppml] Last Call for Comment: Policy Proposal 2002-6

Jill Kulpinski Jill.Kulpinski at cw.com
Thu Nov 14 15:28:53 EST 2002

due to addressing issues (mine)...this did not go out last night when I orginally wrote it, so now it is somewhat out of date, but I will send it again anyways for whatever it is worth...

This whole issue regarding blacklists seems to be growing each day and more rapidly in the past few months.  I would love to know what to tell Customers who are assigned space that was once used by some other Customer who got it blacklisted on one of the thousands of lists out there.  I can not control who creates a blacklist, nor who uses it to set up filters, so is there really any means of providing a Customer address space that will never be blacklisted?  No.  But they want temporary fixes in the meantime which is an impractical solution.  I would love to hear other people's thoughts on this but I realize I may be getting off of the topic a bit.

Thanks very much,
Jill Kulpinski