[ppml] Cont of 2002-6 discussion with question for all.....

Sweeting, John John.Sweeting at teleglobe.com
Thu Nov 14 09:56:52 EST 2002

I think that is a fair question but not as part of the 2002-6 policy
discussion. I believe that the objective of the policy is allow entities to
turn in non-aggretable address blocks in order to reduce routes. We need to
stay focused on the policy itself in order to help the BoT make a
determination on whether to enact the policy or not.