ARIN Releases New Website

Mike Harrison mike at highertech.net
Wed Mar 27 12:46:32 EST 2002

> Support for more diversity in browsers would be good.
>
> As the current site does not work well within LYNX, LINKS or other
> non-graphic based browsers.  The heavy use of graphics based buttons

The very idea that is has a 'Supported Browsers' link
and not a 'Supported Standards' philosophy is just
the icing on the cake.

Dreamweaver is a good tool, and it's a nice template
driven look and feel 9 out of 10 corporate websites would
be proud to have. I'm also not sure it's appropriate
for ARIN and the audience/mission of ARIN.