[ppml] Question?

John M. Brown john at chagres.net
Mon Dec 2 15:29:34 EST 2002

Sender pays is a lovely idea, but a PIA to install and
maintain.  How do you handle false positives??  Or we have
to have a complete sender pay system, even for real email.
Bad Idea, IMHO, it will have a chilling affect on the freedom
to send email, rate zones will get created and it will be called
Postal Service.