[arin-discuss] [arin-ppml] Term Limit Proposal

Bruce Cornett bcornett at servlet.com
Tue Mar 25 13:00:41 EDT 2014

Over the years, I have participated in many non-profit boards and
commissions.  Term limits are a must if for nothing else but to prevent
what they call "founders syndrome."

We handled the issue of continuity by ensuring that terms were staggered
such that there were always seasoned voices at the table.

And if you want to consider governance of ARIN an extension of our
Governments, it is worth nothing that term limits apply in all the
American Governments.

My 2 cents.

Bruce Cornett
Servlet Internet Services