[arin-discuss] Fwd: [ARIN-Suggestions] New ACSP Suggestion 2014.10: CHANGES TO CANDIDATE SPEECHES

Jay Hennigan jay at impulse.net
Thu Jun 5 17:22:06 EDT 2014

On 6/5/14, 1:08 AM, Jesse Geddis wrote:
> John,
>
> Is it written down anywhere that would be obvious to everyone? Honestly,
> it would have never occurred to me such an uncouth thing would happen.

If a candidate for office does something that you consider to be
patently uncouth and offensive, the solution to the problem in my
opinion would be to cast your vote for that candidate's opponent.

There are some political races and measures about which I have no strong
opinions one way or the other.  My methodology in such cases is to vote
for whichever candidate or side telemarkets me the least.  Robocalls
count double.  A pox on politicians for exempting themselves from the
do-not-call rules.