[arin-discuss] ipv6 fees in new fee structure

Jawaid Bazyar Jawaid.Bazyar at forethought.net
Thu Mar 7 18:15:46 EST 2013

I appear to have misinterpreted prior comments, and I appear to have
violated one of my own rules: don't post to a forum on less than 6 hours
sleep.

Apologies!

--

Jawaid Bazyar

President

ph 303.815.1814

fax 303.815.1001

Jawaid.Bazyar at foreThought.net <email:Jawaid.Bazyar at foreThought.net>
	<http://www.foreThought.net>
Note our new address: 2347 Curtis St, Denver CO 80205