[arin-discuss] my service to ARIN

Paul Vixie paul at redbarn.org
Wed Aug 21 15:53:00 EDT 2013

To the members of ARIN:

After nine years of service on the ARIN Board I have chosen not to seek
re-election for a fourth term. This is due to my increased day job
responsibilities, having started an Internet security company. I have
complete confidence in the company's current leadership team, and I
believe as strongly as ever in the need for community based governance
of the Internet.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve the organization both
as a Trustee for nine years and as Chairman for two terms.

My last day at ARIN will be December 31, so I'll see many of you at ARIN
32 in Phoenix.

Paul Vixie, CEO
Farsight Security