[arin-discuss] ARIN public policy meeting and 2011-9

Omar S - Ventus osafi at ventusnetworks.com
Wed Oct 5 14:28:15 EDT 2011

Hi Mike,

My apologies on the name this was actually being addressed to Martin
with the below to discuss today, Wednesday 10/5/2011 at 2:15pm.

As per Martin:

I would like to suggest that we move this to Wednesday, in the 2:15
slot, so that we can get maximum participation by both the usual
suspects that are always at ARIN meetings and the general NANOG
community.

Best,

-M<

Regarding IPV4 allocation request.  Should be move this to an alternate
date and time? And/or call in from our location?

Please advise.

Regards,

  <http://www.ventusnetworks.com/>

Omar S.

IT Manager

10 Norden Park | Norwalk, CT 06855

203.642.2800 | 800.620.3586 | Fax 203.642.2701