[arin-discuss] fee waivers

Brian Johnson bjohnson at drtel.com
Wed Jun 23 16:02:25 EDT 2010

First, I think it's stupid too. I live in the real world. Fighting this
with my company is prioritized lower than scraping gum off the bottom of
school desks.

Second, if you read the "notice", the message is sent to the list. As
such, the list membership is the intended recipients. The list is
publicly available. As such, the message has an  expectation of
confidentiality with the world. Connect the dots.

Now I have wasted too much time explaining why you didn't need to point
this out, but thanks for laughing at my organization. :)

- Brian

Here it comes again for your viewing pleasure.