[arin-discuss] Suggestion 2010.1 -- Initial FeeWaiver for IPv6 assignments to LRSA signatories

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Fri Feb 5 08:34:52 EST 2010

> HOW do I get off this list its driving me NUTS!!!!!

The best way is to contact the legal/regulatory department
within your company and ask them to take on the responsibility
of monitoring and participating in ARIN activities.

Then the new person can subscribe here
<http://lists.arin.net/mailman/listinfo/arin-discuss>

And you can unsubscribe here
<http://lists.arin.net/mailman/listinfo/arin-discuss>. For your
password, check the reminder email that was last sent to you on Friday
the 1st of Feb. The subject line of the password reminder email is as
follows:

arin.net mailing list memberships reminder

Simples,
--Michael Dillon