[arin-discuss] ARIN XXIV notes by Matthew Petach

Steve Bertrand steve at ibctech.ca
Mon Oct 26 21:27:44 EDT 2009

I just want to publicly thank Matt for his work on keeping me informed
on the happenings of the conference reliably each half-day.

'twas unfortunate that I couldn't be there, but your notes kept me
up-to-date with what was happening, and who was saying what. This
Canadian ARIN member will most certainly try his best to be in Toronto
next year.

You did an excellent job, and I appreciate it very much. The detail was
quite incredible. You provided me with a 1/2 hour with each update (at
least) of sitting back at my desk relaxing while I read your notes.

After the first day, I got to looking forward to your updates while on
my way to work.

Thank you.

Regards,

Steve