[arin-discuss] How does ARIN know who is CEO?

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Tue Apr 21 14:21:21 EDT 2009

On Apr 21, 2009, at 1:52 PM, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
>  Why would ARIN care who the CEO is?  Are you perhaps
> referring to the e-mail sent out yesterday titled:
>
> "Important New Requirement for IPv4 Requests"
>
> because, nowhere in that do I see the term CEO.  I
> see the term "officer of the organization"

I'll preemptively answer:  Because ARIN sent out notices
to the senior executive as we were best able to determine
in order to provide some notice at that level of the
community.  I'll actually be giving an entire presentation
about this during next week's meeting, available in person
or via remote participation.

You are 100% correct though, in that attestation can come
from any corporate officer.

/John

John Curran
Acting CEO