[arin-discuss] Anyone play with IPv6 on the RV4000?

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Fri May 30 19:54:33 EDT 2008

You can select either IPv4 only, IPv6 only, or both.

The Linux source for the RVS4000 (and other products) is here

http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_CASupport_C1&childpagename=US/L
ayout&cid=1169671246380&pagename=Linksys/Common/VisitorWrapper

One big feature missing - the little 4 port switch in
the device is managable - partly, but you can't obtain the
mac address table from the web interface.

Have a good weekend,

Ted