[arin-discuss] Dean -vs- ARIN... again (Re: The joy of SWIPping)

Chad Kissinger chad at onr.com
Tue May 20 16:16:08 EDT 2008

The bottom line is that Scott and now you have said you were allowed to get new IP space without publicly publishing your customer's real data in SWIP.  Michael and I have both been denied new IP space until we published the information.  I'm not sure whether I should hope to be treated like you were, or whether you should worry that you'll next be treated like I was... but what I do know is that if the policy was clear, specific and uniformly followed, neither of us would have to worry.

 Onramp Access
chad kissinger  |  president  |  onramp access, inc.
p: 512.322.9200  |  f: 512.476.2878  |  www.onr.com
your internet operations  |  built  |  deployed  |  managed