[arin-discuss] call for sanity

Jo Rhett jrhett at svcolo.com
Mon Mar 10 20:09:02 EDT 2008

On Feb 6, 2008, at 11:23 AM, Edward B. DREGER wrote:
> I'm not in a position to speculate, but I hate to think what's
> happening
> to list membership and readership.  I fear that we're losing both the
> attention and the respect of our colleagues.

"Losing" might be a bit optimistic.  Try past tense.

...as noted by the fact that I (and many others I know) read the list
so infrequently that I'm replying to your post about 30 days late.
Not much reasonable debate happens here.  I read it when I've got a
beer in hand and am going to be amused by illiterate flamefests ;-)

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek

Silicon Valley Colocation