[arin-discuss] IP Address Updates

David Vega Colon dvega at centennialpr.com
Tue Jun 3 09:52:23 EDT 2008

Greetings!

I am having this problem with the following network : 196.32.129.0/24.

That network belongs Centennial de PR and was assigned to Dominican republic as our customers. Then, they are not our customer anymore, so they return the address to Centennial.

I do the Net MOD process and reassign simple for another customers of Centennial in PR, and the address still on the DR location on sites like:  www.ip2location, www.whatismyipaddress.com <http://www.whatismyipaddress.com/>

Is there somebody that encounter this issue and how to resolved?

If this is not the fórum for this, please point me to the right direction.

Again thanks!