[arin-discuss] Status of Investigations

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Fri Jan 18 16:42:37 EST 2008

No, but how interesting that so many people echo Michael's viewpoints.

>The preface to my message is not a "discovery preamble". Indeed there is
>no such term as "discovery preamble" in Black's Law Dictionary.

I agree.  In fact, since as you point out, the discussion is useless
for whatever lawsuit you keep threatening your going to file one of
these days, I would go so far as to argue the entire discussion is a
pointless waste of time.  That is in fact, which is why I stopped
participating when it became obvious at how pointless it is.  I figured
it would die off as of it's own accord.

But, I also agree that it's not fair to continually call for "banning"
this discussion as some keep doing.  So, please, if your a reader still
reading this who feels the urge to comment, please do so - it furnishes
a great source of amusement.

Ted