[arin-discuss] call for sanity

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Wed Feb 6 16:51:33 EST 2008

Please consider that no one on these lists has any control over
the content of posts a subscriber makes.  When people like you
make threats of these nature your essentially trying to browbeat
the folks who have no control over what certain people post, into
exercising control over those people.  Since this is impossible
your effectively asking the subscribers to do the impossible.

Please, I get enough of that from my own customers every day, I
don't need it from people on this list who should know better.

Anyone else who feels compelled to make threats of this nature
after reading my gentle reminder here - if you cannot feel you can
restrain yourself from threating to unsubscribe after reading
this, then kindly remove yourself from the list post haste.

Ted