[arin-discuss] call for sanity

Harle, Jim jharle at ibahn.com
Wed Feb 6 15:51:09 EST 2008

Aaron Weller allegedly wrote:

> Agreed, I'm about to unsubscribe to these lists if it doesn't stop
soon!

>> Edward B. DREGER wrote:
>> Please, no more airmchair lawyers.  Let's all chill out, relax, have
>> cooling-off period, and get back to ARIN's intended purpose.

May I suggest using whatever sort of "rules" your mail reader supports,
to move the mailing list messages to a location other than your main
inbox.  This practice makes sorting through all of the [non]sense a lot
less painful.

Apologies if I'm being redundant; I think about this frequently, but
can't remember if I've ever dared "open my mouth" to say it.

Cheers <clink>,

Jim