[arin-discuss] End of an era

Ron Cleven Ron at Cleven.com
Wed Feb 6 12:14:52 EST 2008

Darn, with Dean being kicked off, I guess I will never hear the end of
the story.  I have been watching with interest to see if Dean ever drew
a clear link between Paul Vixie and SORBS (perhaps he did and I missed
it).  If, in fact, Vixie was involved in something resembling the
current SORBS "organization", I, for one, certainly would not want him
involved in ARIN.  Anyone fortunate enough to be unfamiliar with SORBS
can just type "SORBS extortion" into google.

Of course, if Mr. Vixie could put my mind at ease (I am sure that is
high on his priority list), he would be welcome to reply and express his
opinion on the current state of affairs with SORBS.  I have to hope he
is not in favor of their current extortion scheme.